About Schweizer 300
The Schweizer 300 (formerly Hughes 300) family of light utility helicopters was originally produced by Hughes Helicopters, as a development of the Hughes 269. Now manufactured by Schweizer Aircraft, a recent subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft, the basic design has been in production for almost 50 years. The single, three-bladed main rotor and piston-powered Schweizer 300 is mostly used as a cost-effective platform for training and agriculture. In February 2009, the 300C was rebranded as the Sikorsky S-300C. It has a 190 hp (141 kW) engine that allows a cruising speed of 86 kts (159 km/h),a range of 195 nm (361 km) and a rate of climb of 750 ft/min (3.8 m/sec).
• Replica Schweizer 300 cockpit panels and console, highly accurate in size and text placement with accurate switches and knobs.
• Replica Schweizer 300 interior trim pieces, highly accurate in size and shape to give the cockpit a realistic look.
• Replica Schweizer 300 Collective and Cyclic.
• Replica Schweizer 300 Rudder pedals.
• Replica Schweizer 300 Pilots seats.
• Intercom system for communications between pilots, observer and instructor (optional)
• Replica Schweizer 300 flight instruments, avionics an mechanics:
Keylock Starter (original 5-positions off, right, left, on and start)
Vertical Speed Indicator
Engine / Rotor RPM
Manifold Pressure Indicator
Carburator Air Temperature Indicator
Fuel 1 Indicator
Fuel 2 Indicator
Oil Press Indicator
Visual System (Beamer or various sizes of LCD screens) optional
Instructor Station otional
Components list, Visual System and Instructor Station under construction
Do you have any questions, or want a proposal, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org