The Bell 206 is a two-bladed, single- or twin-engine helicopter, manufactured by Bell Helicopter in Mirabel, Quebec. Originally developed as the Bell YOH-4 for the United States Army's Light Observation Helicopter program, the 206 failed to be selected. Bell redesigned the airframe and successfully marketed the aircraft commercially as the five-place Bell 206A JetRanger. The new design was eventually selected by the Army as the OH-58 Kiowa. Bell also developed a seven-place LongRanger, which was later offered with a twin-engine option as the TwinRanger. It has a one pilot and four passenger capacity, a range of 693 km (374 nm) and a maximum speed of 224 km/h (122 knots).
Bell 206 Flight Deck
• Replica Bell 206 Main Instrument Panel (MPI), Mode Control Panel (MCP), highly accurate in size and text placement with accurate switches and knobs.
• Replica Bell 206 interior trim pieces, highly accurate in size and shape to give the cockpit a realistic look.
• Replica Bell 206 Collective and Cyclic.
• Replica Bell 206 Rudder pedals.
• Replica Bell 206 Pilots seats.
• Intercom system for communications between pilots, observer and instructor (optional)
• Replica Bell 206 flight instruments, avionics an mechanics:
Keylock Starter (original 5-positions off, right, left, on and start)
Vertical Speed Indicator
Engine / Rotor RPM
Manifold Pressure Indicator
Carburator Air Temperature Indicator
Fuel 1 Indicator
Fuel 2 Indicator
Oil Press Indicator
Visual System (Beamer or various sizes of LCD screens) optional
Instructor Station otional
Components list, Visual System and Instructor Station under construction
Do you have any questions, or want a proposal, please write to email@example.com